Nov 2014 - present Switzerland Elected town councillor of Neunkirch Social-, Health-, Refugee- and Cultural Office Jan 2013 – present Founder/curator W3rkH0f 9Kirch arts and culture workshop Nov 2012 - present Co-founder/artist W3rkH0f media arts - art collaboration New media, computer and music projects Jan 2012 - Nov 2012 Marketing assistant to CEO and Senior Consultant Suter Global Communication Jan 2010 - Mar 2011 Administrative assistant to CEO TüLab foundation Nov 2003 – Dec 2013 Founder/translator/editor Aug 2003 – Dec 2009 Switzerland Marketing assistant Ming Agentur Feb 2001 - Jul 2003 Japan Language teacher Honda Engineering Jul 1999 - Jan 2001 Japan Language teacher/proofing editor Sakai Heavy Industries Mar 1995 - Jul 1999 England Marketing coach International Business Systems ...
- 2007 - 08 Initiator and teacher - English language courses for immigrant children
Integrations project, “Baragge”, Zurich Switzerland
Children of differing nationalities are learning a foreign language together.
- 2001 - 03 Founder and organizer of "Donguri" International mother and child playgroup. Utsunomiya, Tochigi-Ken, Japan Regular meetings to exchange ideas about parenting, play activities and food topics. A previously unknown concept in rural Japan.
- 1998 - 99 Theatre workshops Small School, Bath, Somerset, England Children of different ages write and rehearse a play together and perform it for an audience.
- 1995 - 97 Founder and organizer "Drop In" Limpley Stoke, Wiltshire, England Center for parents and children of home schooling
- 1991 - 94 Core group member L.E.T.S Totnes, Devon, England Local Exchange Trading System
2011 - 2012 ONLINELABOR marketing, web design, Adobe CS, Wordpress, HTML/CSS, Dreamweaver 2007 - 2010 SAL - Applied Linguistics Translation DE/EN, editing DE and EN, communication, psychology, history of China and USA, literature DE and EN, Swiss Code of Obligations 1984 - 1987 Kunstschule Zuckerfabrik Fine Art 1983 - 1984 F+F School of Media and Design
design by jana°